Via Tavigliana 8
37023, Grezzana (Verona), Italy
Phone: +39 045 907 104
The collaboration between Bugatti and Menegolli is only natural due to the shared philosophy of creating products of the highest quality and excellence which combine tradition with innovation. The French luxury supercar maker and the Menegolli family are now working on their first joint project: the production of exclusive Bugatti-branded bottles of Amarone della Valpolicella, bottled from the largest barrel in the world which was built by Luigi Menegolli in 2011 and has been owned by the family-run company ever since.
- Full-bodied, dry wine with characteristic notes of ripe cherries and plums
- Intense ruby red with flashes of garnet
- Fruity notes with spicy nuances
- Velvety, structured body
- A perfect accompaniment to any type of roast meat or as a digestif
- Uncork at least two hours before serving
- Serving temperature: 20°C.
- Grape varieties: Corvina Veronese 90%, Corvinone 5%, Rondinella 5%
- Total acidity: 5.60 g / l
- Alcohol by volume: 15.5% vol (± 0.5%)